- Learn HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive WebSite Design
- Learn Node.js Completely and With Confidence Or Learn Meteor.js Properly
- DOM (Document Object Model) and BOM (Browser Object Model)
- ECMAScript 3 and 5
Be good. Sleep well. And enjoy coding.
Get Ready for Our Courses and Career Paths
New UPDATE on Feb 16, 2015: 10 Career Paths Coming Soon
Hang in there guys. I know many of you have put off other 'learn to code' programs and even put your career on hold to wait for our courses and Career Paths. You will be very happy you did. We are bringing a program so rewarding and formidable, and so comprehensive and affordable as to not just be the best program, but also as to make web dev knowledge as apparent as water flowing from the tap: accessible, clear, quenchable, life changing.
"Life changing?" you may ask. If our program doesn't help to improve your life—that is, help you program with confidence; help you become proficient in the Career Path you choose; help you earn an upper-class salary (in whichever country you live); allow you to do impressive things (more on this when we release the site) that no other program (online or offline) offers their students; and empower you with a versatile, life-long skill that you can use in many ways and profit from time and again to build impressive applications—then we will have failed. So we look forward to bringing you the best program we possibly can put together.
Get a Complete Web Dev Education
Each course is part of a Career Path, a complete web dev education. Three to six courses make up a Career Path. Note the following Career Paths you can choose from:
- UI/UX Developer (6 courses)
- Modern Frontend Developer (7 courses)
- Modern Fullstack Developer (Career Path 1 plus 6 courses)
- Nontechnical Startup Developer (5 courses)
- And four more exciting Career Paths
What Can You Do Right Now?
- First, enter you email in the "Receive Updates" form above.
- Then, use the Contact form to (a) request features, (b) make suggestions, or (c) ask questions. We want to make our courses the best courses, the best value, the most rewarding. We need your help to do that.
- And make sure you can solve at least middle school algebra problems, or go refresh your memory.
When Specifically Will the Courses Begin?
You will be able to enroll in a Career Path very soon. Very soon.
How Much Will Each Course Cost?
While we haven't finalized the cost for each course, I do know that we have different prices for the courses. For example, Course 1 will cost less than all the other courses. Moreover, the cost per course will definitely be affordable to the working class. I will make certain the courses are affordable for most people. I will fight to keep Course 1 under $200, though I can't promise that I will win.
Get Ready! Between now and when the courses begin, enjoy the down time because, when our courses start, they will kick your butt (they aren't like those monthly-fee web dev courses that abound everywhere). So get ready to work hard, build cool stuff, change the world (you will), and realize your imaginations.