- Learn HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive WebSite Design
- Learn Node.js Completely and With Confidence Or Learn Meteor.js Properly
- DOM (Document Object Model) and BOM (Browser Object Model)
- ECMAScript 3 and 5
Be good. Sleep well. And enjoy coding.
8 Courses and 7 Career Paths Coming Soon (Updated on Dec 29)
Get a Complete Web Dev Education
Each course is part of a Career Path, a complete web dev education. Three to six courses make up a Career Path. Note the following Career Paths you can choose from:
- Modern Frontend Developer (3 courses)
- Framework-Equipped Modern Frontend Developer (4 courses)
- Modern Fullstack Developer (5 courses)
(includes Introduction to Node.js+Express, and In-depth MongoDB or PostgreSQL)
- Advanced Modern Fullstack Developer (6 courses)
- Nontechnical Startup Developer (3 courses)
- And four more exciting Career paths coming later
What Can You Do Right Now?
- First, enter you email in the "Receive Updates" form above.
- Then, use the Contact form to (a) request features, (b) make suggestions, or (c) ask questions. We want to make our courses the best courses, the best value, the most rewarding. We need your help to do that.
- And make sure you can solve middle school algebra problems, or go refresh your memory. We will likely have a free (brief) middle-school-algebra refresher lesson.
When Specifically Will the Courses Begin?
We will release the course web site, with more detailed information, in January. You can enroll in a Career Path then.
The first set of courses may begin to roll out in late February or mid March. Note that we are still creating the courses, the Career Paths, and everything else, so we don't have a firm date for when the courses will begin.
How Much Will Each Course Cost?
While we haven't finalized the cost for each course, I do know that we have different prices for the courses. For example, Course 1 will cost less than all the other courses. Moreover, the cost per course will definitely be affordable to the working class. I will make certain the courses are affordable for most people. I will fight to keep Course 1 under $200, though I can't promise that I will win.
Get Ready! Between now and when the courses begin, enjoy the down time because, when our courses start, they will kick your butt (they aren't like those monthly-fee web dev courses that abound everywhere). So get ready to work hard, build cool stuff, change the world (you will), and realize your imaginations.